Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Why can't Darren Rowse or John Chow...

It is almost two years ago that I read about a unique income opportunity using your blog posts. It is by converting all your useful blog posts into an e-book and selling it through Amazon or Clickbank, you can make substantial money.

The idea seems to be still viable but if it is so, why Darren Rowse and John Chow are not using this method? Oh yes, John Chow has published his e-book based on his blog posts but he is offering it for free to all of us.

I am an avid reader of Darren Rowse and John Chow; they inspire me a lot. There is Susan of About.com that I admire shamelessly.

Oh, I forgot! There is a web site called www.Blog2Book.Biz that offers 3 simple steps with which you can convert your blog posts into an e-book. They claim to offer userfriendly method to publish your blog as a professional looking e-book that will get assigned an ISBN code!

Hmm.. I will use them one day!

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:
Post a Comment