Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Make money by providing blogging services.

I make something extra every month apart from earning through blog advertising and other popular ways to earn by blogging. Sure, my page rank was pulled to down to zero from 4 by Google, but I am just not bothered.

I make extra income by blogging by providing blogging services and internet marketing. I do a sincere job and I know I am good at what I am doing. Here are some of the blogging and related services that I offer:
* Setting up a blog with blogger, configure, change the template etc
* Write blog reviews
* Do social bookmarking manually to 100 top social bookmarking sites
* Submit to blog directories and RSS directories manually
* Commenting on blogs that do follow links in comment
* Offer social media marketing consultation
* Do on page SEO for blogger based blogs
* Do forum posting
* Develop blog content
* Do blog sitting

You too can if you are a motivated blogger!
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: