Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

Need funds for your business idea?

Even my mother-in-law would give a scornful look if my husband’s business plan is shown to her. It was deplorably laid out and would repel any venture capitalist even before my husband finished the opening talk.

Anyone can have wonderful business idea. And every business requires a third party funding. I agree on the exceptions but they are rare.

A business idea needs to be shaped up properly and then to be presented in a professional manner to the bankers for funding assistance. Business plan consultants do a great job in preparing a proper project plan.

The role of business plan consultants is extremely valuable for a business to take off in the appropriate direction.

I shut up my husband’s protests rather harshly and told him that I will handle the issue after I discuss with a known business consulting firm that has proven its value already.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: