Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Would women recommend Enzyte?

I used to receive emails from my social networking contacts inviting me to join their enzyte groups. Invariably, the names on the email indicated female names. I wonder whether women recommend enzyte to their men. Do they read enzyte reviews? Or, is that just a ploy to make men eagerly joins such groups on social network?

I gave in sometimes to my urge to know more about enzyte or similar male enhancement pills that is one of the hottest searches in the Internet. The links that I clicked on invariably landed me on Yahoo! Answers and ehow.

I generally could not find data that explained in simple terms on how enzyte works. I decided to do a bit of research on the ingredients of enzyte. One name attracted my attention. It is called Ginkgo Biloba, a Korean herb. It is said to increase the blood flow to various parts of the body.

Ah, that’s it then. I understood. Poor men!

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: