Pages

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Blog and RSS directories-full list.

A big list of places to submit your blogs.

In my quest to make my blog popular, I have been submitting my blog to various blog directories.

In the process, I have started compiling a list of blog directories and RSS feed directories.
The list got lengthier with the help of few contacts from forums.

I ended up having 4 lists. But I did not devote enough time to remove duplicates and broken links and make a final list.

Keep smiling! I know that it applies to some of you as well.

So what will be our reaction if we get hold of one such complete list? Gratitude-right?

Here it is all yours. Pass it on; Share.

2RSS
5starblogs
Allheadlinenews
Blizg.com
Blog Announce
Blogarama
blogazoo
Blogcatalog
blogcatalog
Blogcritics.org
Blogdex
Blogdigger
Blogdir
Blogdump
Blogflux
Blogfuse
Bloggeries
Bloggernity
Bloghop
Bloghub
Blog in Space (send your blog into space!)
Blogion
Bloglines
Blogmatcher
Blogmatrix
Blogoriffic
Blogory
Blogpulse
blograma
Blogrankings
Blogrunner
Blogs by Women
Blogs Canada
Blogsearchengine
Blogstreet
Blogsweet
Blogtagstic
Blogtrack
Blogtree
Bloguniverse
Blogvision
Blogwise
blogz
Bloogz
Blurtit
Boogieplay
Boing Boing
Bulkfeeds
bulletize
Chordata
contentsmatter
crayon
Daypop
Del.icio.us
Diarist
Downes
Easyrss
Eatonweb
Esperanto
Everyfeed
Exploreblogs
Fastbuzz
Feed-directory
Feedsfarm
Feedster
Findory
Fybersearch
Geekphilosopher
Genecast
GeoURL
getblogs
Get Linked
Globe of Blogs
guardian
icerocket
libdex
link2blogs
Local Feeds-uses geourl.org for submission
lsblogs
Memigo
My.Msn.
Myst-technology
News is Free
Newstrove
Newzalert´s AuthorCenter
Newzfire.com/suggest.aspx
Ngoid.sourceforge
Objects Search
Pepys
Pingomatic
Popdex
Postami
Pubsub
rateitall
RDF Ticker
Read a Blog
Reader.Rocketinfo
Rootblog
RSS-Clipping
RSS Feeds Directory
rssreader
Sarthak
Scienceport.org
Search4Blogs
Search4RSS
Shas3
Sindic8
Spurl
Technorati
the weblogreview
Theblogresource
The Vital
truthlaidbear
Moreover
Waypath
Weblogalot
Weblogs
Wilsdomain
Yahoo!
Yahoo! News
Yellowbrix
Yenra
Your Weblog Hhere
Zopto


Courtesy with gratitude: Softduit.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

2 comments:

Milly Murgai said...

Good heavens, I did not know that there were so many directories. I better improve my blog before I submit it to so many directories.
Thanks a lot

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the list of all the directories. It sure helps us beginners of the blogging world.