Pages

Monday, October 16, 2006

There is money for freelance writers in the Blogosphere.

Since May 2006, my efforts as a freelance blogger were rewarded financially as a paid blogger.

I have been writing about various blog avenues where you will be paid for your blogging skill.

But I know most of my blog readers have not taken advantage of this wonderful earning potential.

However, since my life principle is to share, I am introducing a new website that pays for your blog posts.

But this is not a ghost blogging opportunity. You need to be an active blogger and you have to submit your current blog urls for approval.

Once done, await for them to get approved with in a day. Then you can log in to your publisher account and browse through the assignments that are waiting to be picked by you.

The rate you are paid per blog post will depend on its current ranking and traffic.

What are you waiting for? Go to inblogads and register your account today.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: