Pages

Friday, May 18, 2007

Get paid to blog.

I stumbled on to this blog by an individual named Hamrash A Sathar. He is an engineering student from Kerala, India.

He offers paid blogging assignments. In fact he is diverting the work to us as he is already overloaded.

Very kind of him to that. If I were him, I would have that much big heart.

With a few simple rules to follow, submit your application online through this form.
Then place a small banner (scroll down to the bottom of this to view a demo), subscribe to receive by email the new tasks and you are done.

Thank you Hamrash.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

rationalpsychic said...

Thanks for writing this. I'll return later to read more when I have more time.

Thank you!

rationalpsychic
www.rationalpsychic.wordpress.com