Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I am invited by Bloggers Circle.

Just when I read the latest email update from Deborah Ng in which there is an article about the advnatages of being a guest blogger, I received an invitation from Hamrash of Bloggers Circle as a guest blogger.

I quote Deborah Ng here:
"Blogging isn’t for the shy. If you want to call attention to your blogs, you can’t be afraid to make yourself heard."

I am grateful to Hamrash about the opportunity and I feel honored. I made my first post in his blog a few minutes ago and I sincerely don't know if I did it correctly.

For inspiration, I wanted to read other contributors' work but didn't know how to search for them in bloggers circle. The contributers' name are hyperlinked to their profile only.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: