Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2007

I earned the paypal badge.

So far, I have forwarded back to paypal more than 300 phishing emails.
having studied their periodic guidelines published in their emails that are in reply to my forwarded emails, I am very thorough in protecting my paypal account.

I just took a test at their website and scored 100%.

If you are new to phishing, it's those emails you get that look like they're from a real company, but are actually fake. Well there's a new Fight Phishing Challenge that can show you how good you are at spotting the fakes. I just took it. You should try it - I earned a badge by scoring a perfect 5 out of 5.

Open a new browser and type www.paypal.com/fightphishing. It is ok to click on this link. You will answer those 5 questions without logging in.

Let me know your score when you're finished.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: