Pages

Monday, July 30, 2007

Nobody can make you feel inferior.

“Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission”. I read this when I was just 22 years. See, I remember it even today because the message is extremely powerful and life will be lot easier if you understand and practice it.

But what made me write about this proverb today? I was reading the subscribed feed from drugrehabsunsetmalibu.com and this is what that caught my eye.

“Drug Treatment, is a function of you and your energy”.

“Drug treatment can’t do anything for you if you won’t let it. Drug treatment doctors aren’t magicians, after all; they can’t heal you against your will, or take you anywhere you won’t go by yourself. Drug treatment, in the end, is a function of your will, and your energy.”

I am quite impressed by these honest words. This drug rehab center located at the beautiful Malibu is known for their gentler than flower treatment of patients who seek their rehabilitation program to attain freedom from addictions.

They are one of the top California drug rehab centers supplying the best in addiction recovery, as well as drug and alcohol rehabilitation.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: