Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2007

How to add a Digg button?

Believe me, even after reading this step by step instructions on how to insert a 'Digg' button at the end of every blog post, I am afraid to carry out.

Somehow, I am not able to muster enough courage to hack my template though, I have been trying out modifications that are more easier.

In the instructions that I read, "Your blog should be set to save Post Pages. Post Pages are archived blog posts published to their own web page."

See, I don't know how to check for the above feature in my blog. Can anyone help?

Oh yes, I did it at last. Just after posting, I was determined to try it out and I am happy to have inserted the 'Digg' button at the end of every post.

Thank you Tips for new bloggers!
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: