Pages

Friday, August 17, 2007

One of the best place for blog promotion.

After a week or so, I logged into Bloggerforum and started reading posts on blog promotion ideas. I am never contended with my knowledge in the field of blog promotion.

I happen to read a well written article on blog promotion by username 'Swtrose' in her blog from which I reproduce a part of it.

"Convert some of your existing posts into articles. Submit those articles to article directories like isnare.com, and searchwarp.com. Include a link to your blog in your byline. Bloggertalk.net accepts articles about blogging, Wordpress, SEO,Video Blogging and podcasting. By submitting quality articles to Blogger Talk, you’ll receive a one-way link to your site from a PageRank 5 website."

I chose to visit bloggertalk.net, a friendly fast growing blogging portal, offering bloggers support, advice, tools, tips and information about blogs and blogging.

I must first thank Rose DesRochers for introducing Bloggertalk.net This website is fantastic with great resources. Every blogger must visit it regularly.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the link love and I'm glad that you found my article to be helpful.

Gaurav Jain said...

hi!!
Saw ur rely on one of the post on bloggerforum.com under link exchange and added ur blog link to my blog (http://infotix.blogspot.com/).Hope u will also add soon.