Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Submit to RSS network.

Please do me a favor.
Go to http://www.rss-network.com/submitrss.php and submit your blog's feed url and notice the result.

I kept trying and always got an error message that the 'Title' is missing though there is no provision to fill up the title of my blog. In that website, there is no 'Contact us' link also.

I was recommended to submit my blogs' RSS url in this RSS network. It is supposed to improve search engine ranking and link popularity. I was given a big list of such sites and this was the first site.

I am looking for guidance from you.

Thanks friend.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

4 comments:

Jeanne Dininni said...

Hi, Malathy!

I don't know very much about these things, but it appears that you have an Atom feed, rather than an RSS feed on your blog. You may not be able to submit an Atom feed to the RSS Network. Hopefully, someone else out there knows something about this.

Good luck!
Jeanne Dininni
www.WritersNotes.Net

Rangan Badri said...

Thanks for your time Jeanne.
I think it should be possible to submit atom feed too because it is also an xml file.

Anonymous said...

Malathy,

Looks like you've got yourself a great blog going! Thanks for sharing all your thoughts with us.

Jeanne Dininni said...

Malathy,

You may be right, because I don't really know very much about this.

But, if this helps, I also submitted my blog's feed to the RSS Network the same day I wrote my first comment to you, and my blog has not shown up in their database yet.

Maybe they are simply slow in adding you to their database, as they have been with me.

Jeanne
www.WritersNotes.Net