Pages

Monday, October 15, 2007

Get sponsors for your blogs.

This is a different method of getting paid to blog.

The advertisers search for blogs that are relevant to their product or service by keying in the proper words in the search box provided by Blogging Sponsorship.

It has been a month or so that my blog was listed with them but so far, no advertiser has contacted me. I believe Blogging Sponsorship requires active promotion from the webmaster.

I have noticed a familiar blogs there.

Read fully here: Get sponsors for your blogs.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would love a sponsor - great idea. But it took me 5 hours just to get my blog up - lol!

Tamal said...

could you help me by suggesting some sponsors whom i can contact

Rangan Badri said...

Hi Tamal,
You must register your blog with hem. If a sponsor is interested in your blog, you will be contacted directly by the sponsor.

But first, try get a decent Google page rank for your blog.