Pages

Friday, November 16, 2007

$100 price drop for playstation 3.


My cousin called up late yesterday night to clear her doubts in trigonometry. Though she disturbed me at that hour because of time difference, I was immediately enthusiastic to clear her doubts.

But I thought it was odd that she showed much interest in her studies because her terms started only 3 months before. I have heard from her mother that this is a period when students won’t show any seriousness in their studies. They all mostly stay put indoors and fiddle with the playstation 3 that seems to be big a hit among youth.

The PlayStation 3 is the third home video game console produced by Sony Computer Entertainment and successor to the PlayStation 2 as part of the PlayStation series. The PlayStation 3 competes with Microsoft's Xbox 360 and Nintendo's Wii as part of the seventh generation of video game consoles.

I wonder when it is going to hit the students in India.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: