Pages

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Capella University’s faculty position.

I was the odd woman out in a seminar on Functional Business because I am an academician and not a business woman. Bur the delegates of the seminar made me the subject of the topic as they pointed out that I am the right example of a self employed person and one by one, they wrote out a dozen steps that I undertake in my career which are the salient points in a functional business.

So, they made me accept that I am business woman first and cannot merely be called as an academician.

I was amazed by the wisdom of the main speaker at the seminar who is about to apply for a teaching post in capella university, the most talked about e-learning institution today.

Judging by the high standards of Capella University, I am sure this person can easily qualify for faculty post.

Capella University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA), http://www.ncahlc.org.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

The Oerth Journal said...

Just wanted to say I like your slogan. I definitely agree with it.