Pages

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Submit to 148 major search engines.

No, I am yet to try this free service that says " Submit your site to 148 major search engines in one click and get instant access to search engine ranking, metatags, website analyzer, link checker, keyword generator, pay per click tracker, popularity checker tools all for free!"-http://www.quickregister.net/np.html

I mostly do it manually and individually. I have a big list of blog directories and blog search engines. I do it once a day and log my report which of course is a cumbersome process but very essential in order to avoid duplicate submission.

As a directory owner, I know how annoying it is edit blog listing requests that invariably do not follow the rules of submissions.

Ok, any feedback on the above free service?
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

2 comments:

RuReady said...

hiii,
you have a wonderful blog...lots of tips from which i have benifitted... i have blog rolled you ..please reciprocate...

Rangan Badri said...

Thanks Swaminathan.
Done.
Happy Deepavali.