Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Religious jewels from Jewel Elegance.












India is the largest user of gold ornaments in the world. Let me tell you something new to you. We, the women in India buy jewels for every religious festivals and functions whether we have money or not. (Smile)

The number of religious jewelry worn by (mostly not worn for fear of losing) an Indian woman will make the Indian Gods embarrassed. We wear ornaments on various parts of our body for different religious functions. Please don’t ask me the full details because, I may bore you with several pages.

I am pleased to find a website that offers a vast range of religious jewels that will make a gold shop in India very small. See this beautiful two tone Hollow Mezuzah Pendant from jewelelegance.com.

A favorite hobby of my husband is to collect jewelry boxes. (Have you got the sarcastic hidden message?)

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

VIJAY said...

Hi. Add me to the list of your do follow bloggers. If you like mine, add in ur list too. Thank you. Merry chirstmas