Pages

Monday, March 03, 2008

What a place to live!


The photographs were brilliant and looking at my sister’s family, a wave of nostalgia swept over me. God, I miss them all. My sister’s family recently moved in to Topsail Island, Wilmington in North Carolina. Her husband took up a new employment there. He is in the teaching profession.

Wilmington, where is it, in New Zealand?” inquired my aging mother ignorantly. I told her that Wilmington is a city in New Hanover County, North Carolina, United States.

My sister made a deal with Wilmington real estate and bought her ocean view apartment at Topsail beach side. From the look of it, it seems to be located in a coveted place; a place, an artist would choose.

Oh, I forgot to ask my sister how far it is from Chantilly.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm just jealous of these sites. Can't stop that. I just ask me that when I'm gonna owe one like these.