Pages

Sunday, June 08, 2008

XFX GeForce 8800 GT graphics card.

Every time, when a new video game device comes on the market, I have this irrepressible urge to buy it. My husband accuses me of having a false sense of requirement.

He pointed out when I upgraded my PC with a DVD writer and asked me when I last used the CD writer. I realized that I never used it so far. “So why do you want a DVD writer now which you will never use?”-he asked.

But somehow I have always managed to shut him up and go about buying what I wanted.

When I wanted to buy another set of flash video games, my son informed that I need to buy one of the latest video cards in order to view the high resolution graphics of the latest video games.

I carefully avoided the glare from my husband and made a secret pact with my son to upgrade my PC with XFX SLI Ready GeForce 8800 graphics card.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:
Post a Comment