Pages

Sunday, June 08, 2008

XFX GeForce 8800 GT graphics card.

Every time, when a new video game device comes on the market, I have this irrepressible urge to buy it. My husband accuses me of having a false sense of requirement.

He pointed out when I upgraded my PC with a DVD writer and asked me when I last used the CD writer. I realized that I never used it so far. “So why do you want a DVD writer now which you will never use?”-he asked.

But somehow I have always managed to shut him up and go about buying what I wanted.

When I wanted to buy another set of flash video games, my son informed that I need to buy one of the latest video cards in order to view the high resolution graphics of the latest video games.

I carefully avoided the glare from my husband and made a secret pact with my son to upgrade my PC with XFX SLI Ready GeForce 8800 graphics card.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My husband has so many video games on the computer - I hate it because teh computer runs soooo slow!

Anonymous said...

I need to buy one of the latest video cards in order to view the high resolution graphics of the latest video games an movie.I like to watch movie and play games like you.