Pages

Sunday, July 06, 2008

No Google ads below the title?

Now here is a news that I find it somewhat odd and confusing. I was reading the blog of a compatriot and I came across a post in which he has written that showing adsense ad units below the header of the post leads to it’s policy violation.

Is that true? How do you check out this rule? I have a WP blog in which the ads appear at the top of the post but so far there are no clicks on that.

I have subscribed to the feeds of the most useful and active forum on Google Adsense and I must read it daily. What a laziness has crept in me!

I know it is a good place to have the ads by Google but if it violates Google's policy, what is the solution? The Bombay blogger Rohit suggests to place adbrite ads.

Want to read Rohit's blog post?
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Malathy,
thanks for the credit.
Please don't call me Bhaiya.
I'm younger than you.
BTW, good blog.

Anonymous said...

The chances here of getting banned is very less. I have again started showing adsense at the start of the post. Will replace with Adbrite afetr finalizing desins.
Also, I am from Nagpur not from Mumbai.
Keep in touch.

Anonymous said...

Yes i agree. There are a few chances to banned. My friend also user adsense but he found no problem.