Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Which one gives total internet protection.

There is a widespread realization that virus attacks are on the decline these days-what do you say?

I would say yes from my experience and the reason for this well being? Is it because there are less culprits now are we are using better protected anti virus software?

I would vote for the former point. Let us hope people are changing for the better. But for those, who don't agree with my opinion, I would like to recommend Kaspersky® Internet Security 7.0 Triple Threat Protection.

I have been using it though it is time now for renewal. I am very much relieved for the past year and nothing bothered me.

But my son favors McAfee and says that is the best in the lot. Even Norton is pushed to the third rank now.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post.It really helped me alot.Thanks