Pages

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Blue Donuts at buy.com


Not only do I depend on buy.com for my computer peripheral needs but I also don’t fail to watch their funny videos to keep my light mood updated and it also makes me aware of new products online.


If I remember correctly, my last best buy from buy.com was a 4 GB flash drive for just $ 14.47. Why I call this as the best buy is because it generally sold at about $20 elsewhere. The shipping cost is zero. Yes, it is shipped free of cost even today. So hurry.


Now about the funny videos- watch a lively video clip showing the cooking of beautiful Blue Donuts in buy.com

Here is an image of exotic Blue Donuts taken from Yahoo! images.


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Large praise for this well written and easily understandable contribution. I take up this blog to my favorites and times will soon again by-look.