Pages

Monday, August 04, 2008

Does gaming sharpen lateral thinking?


Personally I can’t answer but as per my son’s emphatic views, I suppose one’s observation and the ability to find a solution outside of a problem increases by playing high-end video games.


Having bought his xbox 360, my son has been building up his collection of action based games and he now stores more than 200 different games. He has a big circle of friends who used to gift him their games.


I know my son truly meant when he said about his intelligence is increased by all those games.


I also know a lot of parents discourage their children from playing video games. But playing with xbox 360 is a different game than just navigating the computer keys.


This is real thrill and I got the hang of it with my son’s help.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: