Pages

Friday, August 22, 2008

Near permanent solution for pimples.


Ever since an article that appeared in our local daily about the increased number of people that buy pimple cream, I have received more than 15 emails asking for recommendations for acne cure.

I think my several articles on pimple cream were read widely and this led them to form an opinion that I can give correct product advice.

To answer those emails, I scour the web and read several websites that review acne treatment creams and solutions. Most of the sites review pimple creams based on a few criteria such as ingredients, side effects, customer feedback etc.

I also noticed that the price range of the top ten products don’t show a big variation.

Acnecuresrevealed.net has reviewed a lot of products and they also carry plenty of articles on acne treatment.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: