Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Promotional water bottles-totally unique idea.


I predicted this long ago when I saw the number of sponsors’ logo on sportsmen’s T-shirts and caps. I was expecting them to carry their promotional water bottles that bear an advertiser’s company logo.

Now it is going to be a reality. I already started seeing school children carrying promotional water bottles with attractively colored emblems and designs.

Next I foresee this concept is being introduced public transport systems like railways that carry thousands of passengers a day.

Also, I feel, the cost of this form of advertising will be considerably cheap.

May be, I should contemplate on sponsoring a few thousand water bottles and print on them my blogging and Internet marketing services.

I think I have just given a few good marketing ideas for the manufacturers of promotional water bottles.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: