Pages

Thursday, August 06, 2009

Lots of get paid to write opportunities.

I am sorry I didn't inform you readers. The reason for you not finding any more freelance blogging and writing opportunities in this blog is, I have dedicated a separate blog for 'get paid to write' opportunities.

It is a blog where one can learn about freelance writing opportunities, pro blogging, essay writing jobs and freelance journalism jobs.

I agree it is still to gain popularity as I have not done any serious promotion. May be with your help, my 'writers hired' blog can reach more aspiring work at home moms and dads who have a flair for writing.

Below are my two recent blog posts:
Alternatives to Squidoo.
Home Typists can apply.

Please visit my blog and spread the word.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: