Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

Where to buy spa filters?

My God, are there so many varieties of spa now? A decade or so ago, there were only a handful of popular spas that include the mineral spa and the widely accepted Florida Whirlpool.

But there are nearly hundred different spas and some of them bear exotic names such as Hollibaugh Spas and Bullfrog Spas.

The spa culture has spread to several parts of the world including the Asian countries.

Why I took this very odd topic is this: “Unclean spa filters caused serious health concerns to the hotel guest”.

Honestly speaking, till today, I didn’t know about spa filters at all. When I went online to educate myself, I was astounded at the size of information on spa and spa filters, the various sizes of spa filters, and the area of the spa itself-all these matter before buying a spa filter.

In the process, I also learnt about an associated word called “Balneotherapy” which means treatment of various diseases that arise out of bathing.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: