Pages

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Which is the best anti wrinkle cream?

I was about to get married when a beautician advised me to buy an anti wrinkle cream, just in case if I needed it. I laughed at her suggestion at that time because I was too young to worry about wrinkles.

I also had some misgivings about the effectiveness of anti wrinkle cream. I wonder how a paste made up of a some chemicals can iron out the wrinkles caused by natural aging of skin.

But that was nearly 25 years ago. Yes, I will be celebrating my twenty fifth wedding anniversary next year.

Today, though I don’t need anti wrinkle creams, I understand that they are now made up of natural fruits and vegetable oils such as noni, aloe Vera and goji.

But again, almost all the manufacturers of anti wrinkle cream claim to manufacture organic products. So, how to choose the best among them?

Topwrinklecreams.net is a website that rates and publishes the top anti wrinkle creams. It is a useful site for those looking to compare and buy anti wrinkle cream.

To me, this face that belongs to Britney Spears is the most beautiful face.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

3 comments:

Afterglow Cosmetics said...

That should really help.I think every lady stepping into the 30s will have to consider one...naturals are the best yes...we are surrounded with chemically laden products these days.

mineral lipstick

Afterglow Cosmetics said...

They sound more like pharmaceutical products than cosmetics?Were you talking about natural remedies?

natural cosmetics

Anonymous said...

I think every lady should consider about aging cream in her 30's thanks for good post