Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Who will make custom shipping boxes?

My neighbor runs a shipping company. He has got handful of regular clients and all of them are blue chip companies, real giants.
I used to chat with him about the blogging field and also ask him a lot of questions on freight and forwarding.
I was lucky in introducing a client to him but I also put my neighbor in a fix almost immediately. The new client manufactures unbelievably odd shaped paper-mache products that require equally odd shaped shipping boxes.
Being in the Internet industry, I already know of a packaging concern that agrees to make any kind of custom shipping boxes.
My mathematical skill was also put into use in fabricating the size of the hipping boxes so that they occupy minimum space and thus cutting down on the cost of the boxes as well the cost of shipping.
After a long time, I proved that I am mathematician.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: