Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The best way to make money by blogging.

After nearly 4 years of problogging, I have come to the conclusion that the best way to earn money by blogging is by selling your own digital products.

So far I have been earning money from my blogs through contextual advertising, affiliate marketing and writing blog posts for advertisers. But I sense the big money by blogging lies in the area of selling my own info products.

Many will wonder how to create one's own info product in the first place. Oh man, there are literally thousands of ideas and ways to create your own digital information.

Take yourself for example. Try to recall the last time you spent about 15 to 30 minutes in the web searching for specific information. Have you gotten it the way you wanted it?

Yes?

Good! Then, you should not have second thoughts in launching yourself into a full time internet business of creating and selling your digital information packages.

Whatever you have compiled from the efforts of your 30 minutes of searching for the niche can be nicely put together as a ready to refer document, preferably as a PDF report, write an attractive headline, fix up a low price of $1 to $5 and sell it.

I am 100% sure you will make the first sale in less than a week if you put in the required internet marketing effort. See, you have created your own digital information taken from the internet, fine tuned it to a saleable product and offered it to those who consider the 30 minutes of your time is more valuable than the $$$ they spend to buy the information.

What you are doing is actually saving precious time for those who are ready to pay you for your product. Essentially, they hire your services as a simple internet researcher.

Got my point?
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

2 comments:

Roy said...

i recently started my own blog about how to make money online too, you can visit my blog and give me some advices, :-)

http://making-money-by-blogging.blogspot.com

Roy said...

i recently started my own blog about how to make money online too, you can visit my blog and give me some advices, :-)

http://making-money-by-blogging.blogspot.com