Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Furnished one bedroom apartment for cheap rent.

I have no Godfather in the U.S. to help me find a fully or partially furnished one bedroom apartment for rent for my son who is asked to report to his software project site within a fortnight.

Finding apartments for rent in such a short time is no easy task. Either you must know someone in U.S. or you have to depend on the World Wide Web to accomplish your goal.

My son has to go Tampa. I read that any city in Florida will prove to be costly. Is it true? How about a studio apartment? Won’t they come cheap even if partially furnished?

I am particular about furnished apartment. My son can’t afford to buy things for a short stay of two three months.

Any help mate?
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

a good area you could have your son check is by the USF college..... the main streets around there are Fletcher, Fowler, Busch Blvd, and Bruce B Downs.... should find studios for about $500 give or take

Rangan Badri said...

Thank you mate. Very useful tips.