Pages

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

The seaweed that helps burn the fat.

I stopped abruptly in the middle of addressing a small group of ladies who came to meet me for a social chat. A just married girl, who posed some intelligent questions on the wisdom of consuming fat burners by pregnant women, drew my attention.

She actually used the words thermogenics and metabolic enhancers to refer to fat burners. I asked her whether she is familiar with a fact that modern fat burners don’t contain thermogenics or other stimulants like caffeine and ephedra.

I knew she had no clue to what I am talking about. But I was wrong. Obviously she has read about the marine vegetation called the Japanese Wakame Seaweed that is used in Apidexin, an effective fat burner and she argued that this seaweed contains thermogenic properties.

I took a beating; I learnt something new.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: