Pages

Friday, January 08, 2010

The ultimate seclusion in Riviera Maya.

For a Riviera maya family vacation, it is always difficult to choose from Karisma’s five signature resorts include: El Dorado Royale Spa Resort (adults only), El Dorado Seaside Suites (adults only), Azul Beach (family-friendly) & Azul Blue (family-friendly) and Hidden Beach Resort (naturalist). But for just married couples, the Hidden Beach Resort is the most ideal place to enjoy the full pleasures of the honeymoon.

A year ago, I offered to host a couple from Mexico in my house. They are friends of my Florida based brother. The couple was actually on a honeymoon having just spent 4 days in the Karisma’s Hidden Beach Resort at the Riviera Maya, Mexico.

Though, climate wise, Madras and Mexico don’t differ much, the young couple simply hated my city for various reasons. After enjoying the ultra luxury comforts at the Karisma hotel, my mediocre hospitality shocked them.

How can I match the services of a sea side resort that offers their guests a swimming pool when they step out of their hotel room? The couple explained how they slid down an artificial river and landed at the swimming pool with a joyous splash.

But somehow, I managed to show them a few beach resorts in Madras and the moment they compromised on one of them, they escaped from my house. I was sure they would head back to Riviera Maya in less than 24 hours.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: