Pages

Monday, February 01, 2010

Cheaper term life insurance quotes.

Here it goes again. I have to go through the trauma of renewing my term life insurance by this month end. This is a reminder that I am aging fast and approaching almost the final term of my career that started 27 years ago.

Now, I must again apply for medical examination and then start the process of perusing several term life insurance rates from all the top life insurance providers.

There are new entrants in this field and that has added to the competition which means cheaper quotes and some fringe benefits.

Though I don’t expect to my husband to outlive me, he suggested I change the nominee and proposed my son’s name.

But many things depend on the medical examination report. Tomorrow is the dreaded day of waiting in the doctor’s office.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: