Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Manely speaking.

Before letting you know about which hair loss products for men works the best (read further only if you are a man), let me ask you one thing.

Are you seriously bothered about your receding forehead? I firmly believe that you are not concerned about hair loss like women. In fact, you think you look dignified with a broad (on all sides) forehead. What do you say?

Take my husband for example. Ever since his head started showing bare patches here and there, he started flirting! How dare he do that?

Still, I suggested to him a few hair loss remedies like a true wife and like all husbands, he refused to acknowledge wifely concern.

Nevertheless, he wants me to sport a gorgeous hairline. Very chauvinistic-eh?

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: