Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Are you watching me?

As usual, my computer broke down when it is not supposed to (PCs have uncanny ways to detect our urgency).

I called up my regular troubleshooter who recently started installing security cameras in star hotels. He hung up without speaking a word. I understood.

Very decently, he called me after 12 hours and apologized for his rudeness. I acknowledged his apology magnanimously.

He started explaining how busy he was installing seven security cameras in the palatial house of a movie director and how important the job was.

Yes! After all, I may pay him peanuts to fix my PC (might even be just a loose connection) when compared to the money he will get for installing security cameras in a VIP residence.

BTW. Who will monitor the man who keeps watching security cameras?
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: