Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Is there a difference between fat burners and diet pills?

Can someone help me? I think people who have written great reviews about best weight loss supplements will have the correct answer to my question. “Is there a difference between fat burners and diet pills”?

I believe both the diet pills and fat burners work for a single purpose!

When I studied the various reviews of fat burners and diet pills, the one word that kept coming was ‘weight loss’. Then, why there are fat burners as well as diet pills? Is it just a marketing gimmick?

I read in a health related forum that fat burners target educated people. What a theory! If educated people do not know how to maintain their body, how can you expect others to follow suit? Both the categories of people get fat and seek to reduce their weight by some means.

Well, I am still waiting for the answer to my question.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: