Pages

Thursday, May 06, 2010

Refuses to shed her load.

I thought I would let you know about a New Yorker who has confessed that she would like to enter the Guinness book of records for being the fattest teenager in the world.

When asked why she is not using weight loss products, she has said a flat ‘NO’, though she finds it amusing to read about consumer reviews of diet pills. It would be interesting to know how other fat people are taking their handicap-she said.

Hmmm... Quite a girl! I wish she had published her photo in her profile page. But, I only saw an innocent looking face. Obviously, she is not!

I wonder whether weight loss products manufacturers had approached her directly either to try their products free of cost or to pose for them as a model.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: