Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

High PR do follow blog list for sale.

I wonder why people make these sorts of comments! Who will approve these rubbish texts and images? I think these are people who take money to comment. It is a pity that people waste their money by outsourcing pathetic blog commentators.





Can anyone tell me what these numbered blogs mean? How in the first place people place them in their profile while commenting? Are they supposed to be Chinese?

Those who outsource such link building work should ensure that their job is carried out sincerely. I have a team of people who assure their comments will be approved. I have a big list of high PR 'Do Follow' blogs. But I sell my list for $5.

Anyone want it?
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

5 comments:

sunny gulati said...

I wants to purchase but Can you pls tell in your do follow list total how many blogs are there and how many blogs are of blogspot.com

Rangan Badri said...

The list contains 96 blogs. Seven of them are blogspot.
All the 96 blogs are 'd follow'.
I have not not tested all of them.

Do you want the list?

Unknown said...

This seems to be nice and useful resource. How do you charge pl?

Unknown said...

NICE ONE GREAT POST TO READ

Unknown said...

NICE POST TO READ