Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

The best colon cleansing material.


My mother-in-law laughed aloud when I read out the ingredients on the colon cleanse jar. Without talking a word, she went into the kitchen and came out with the familiar plastic box containing fenugreek.

I understood. Fenugreek is one of the major ingredients in the colon cleansing capsule I bought. Fenugreek is added in our food daily. When I complained of bloated stomach, she strongly advised me to soak a spoonful of fenugreek in a small cup of water and let it remain overnight. If I take the softened fenugreek in empty stomach daily morning for 15 days, my colon would be thoroughly cleansed.

I did not take her word seriously. Now, I am standing before with a jar of colon cleansing capsules with fenugreek as a main ingredient.

Indian recipes are no wonder considered as the safest in the world. Our ancestors were aware of all the herbs that are abundantly and cheaply available locally. In addition, they know how to add them in the food.

Enhanced by Zemanta
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: