Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Instant fat burners!

I casually suggested to the restaurant owner that he should also serve his customers a couple of instant fat burners. I thought he would take it sportingly but he looked offended.

I did not mean to say that the food contained fatty oil. I really enjoyed the delicious dinner and only when I got up to go to the washroom, I realized I ate more than my body can assimilate in the next 8 hours.

I felt like burning the extra calories immediately. The urge was strong. Are there any such fat burners (not the popular weight loss pills) that can kill the excessive calories immediately after taking the pills? If not, may be someone can think of it as an excellent business opportunity and come out with fast fat burners that need not be taken as a course.

I could eat to my heart’s content and still need not worry about belly fat.

Enhanced by Zemanta
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: