Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

HGH-who it is for?

I was taken aback when I heard my son talking to his friends yesterday about why Asians working in cold countries should take hgh which when expanded reads, ‘human growth hormone’. I don’t know how youth these days pick up knowledge on matters that don’t really concern them.

HGH is not for physically fit young people. It is a growth hormone meant for under-developed children. I know it is prescribed to adults who show stunted growth but I don’t think hgh will be effective in adults.

HGH works better when given to those who are under 15. Even in America, where HGH originated, it is not favorably looked upon.

I interrupted my son’s conversation and told him that HGH is sold only through prescriptions in Europe and he definitely does not need it.

Enhanced by Zemanta
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: