Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Latest solution to treat cellulite.

The moment I told my elder sister that her cellulite treatment won’t work because she has procrastinated for more than six months since she first detected the symptoms, I regretted it. I should not have been so negative.

My sister is not all that knowledgeable when it comes to modern day ailments. She is an old timer and believes that her highly orthodox diet shields her from diseases. Her health proved that till date.

She picked up bits and pieces of tips to treat her cellulite and started her own treatment which I knew is not sufficient. I told her either she can buy a gel that I recommend or she consults a dermatologist. She is too shy to show her cellulite affected area.

With strong persuasion, I made her to meet a skin doctor who confirmed that she should have met her long before.

I was not surprised when the doctor prescribed the same cream that I recommended to my sister.

Enhanced by Zemanta
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: