Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Stop blogging before you read this.


Don't jump into the blogsphere aiming to stuff a few sentences and wildly imaging that your creativity (?) is going to make you millionaire.

You have too much to learn even before you contemplate what you are going write about. And this learning curve is definitely steep but don't worry of rolling down.

Hold my hand; I will safely see you to your first destination which is making at least $200 per month. Well, I am earning that much and I can surely pass it on what I know.

Are you ready?

Fine! Just erase all your preconceived notions about how to earn money online and read on with open mind-as open as the sky.

Why finding keywords are important?

I have trained several people the art of blogging. I have known 53 people who have informed me that they have abandoned their blogs because they didn't see a single dollar.

Do you the reason for their failure?

They just started blogging whatever came to their mind. Sure, it is what blog was created for originally but when you want to earn by blogging, it is not the correct way.

To earn by blogging, you should blog about what people are looking for-right?

How do you find what people want in the web?

There are techniques-proven techniques to find hot key words. There are quality keywords research tools in the Internet. You should use those tools, get profitable keywords and weave content around them.

This way, you can see a surge in traffic and thereby increase your chances of getting more sales and clicks on ads.

"Oh no, I have seen enough of those keywords research tools; I don't want that. Just give me keywords that has at least $1 bid value"-is this your response?

Ok, fine with me. I understand how you feel. I know of a database of 400,000 keywords on which advertisers currently placed a bid of at least $1.

Your 400, 000 high paying keywords.

Image courtesy:Google Images

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: