Pages

Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Innovative Halloween invitations.


I like this Halloween invitation. I like the idea of matching Halloween address label sticker further. It can be a perfect return address label too in Halloween invitations.

The invitation headline is, “If you dare’. It is creative thinking at its best. Are these Halloween cards still sent through snail mail? This is an era of digital communications. All invitations and greeting cards are converted sent digitally through email. Digital invitations and greeting cards offer the great advantage of personalizing at will.

I even saw a baby’s first birthday invitation posted on my brother’s Facebook Wall! Since I could not attend, I matched his wit by posting my greeting card below his invitation.

It is really amusing whether these days everyone does the same. Are Halloween parties any different?

Enhanced by Zemanta
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: