Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Do you think GPS was invented by a mother?


The following explanation to my burning question put my anxiety away and I gave my green signal to my son to buy his fast car. 

“ GetiSight is able to track in any area where there is cellular coverage. If coverage is lost the unit stores the GPS data until the coverage is restored and then transmits it.”

Now you know what my question was!

When I first protested strongly, my son told me about gps tracking from getisight.com. He patiently explained the advantages of this fantastic device that takes the duty of a concerned mother. It keeps a close watch on the movement of the car, notes down the exact location and even records the speed at which anyone drives the car.

All these can be watched on a web site by me while sitting at my home. Global Positioning System must have been invented by a mother definitely.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: