Pages

Saturday, July 07, 2012

Google advanced search course. Certificate given.

Google is offering free e-course on advanced search.


This is what I have been looking for ever since I became an infopreneur. Thus far, I have been using some of the advanced search parameters and compiled resources such as:
*Forums on specific niches
* Wordpress blog that are open for commentsthat are published instantly (un-moderated)

I used to see such compiled information as e-books to internet marketers, SEO workers and serious bloggers. Nevertheless, I wanted to learn to use Google's advanced search methods from an authentic source. I never expected to learn it from the horse's mouth.


Google is providing '50-minute classes' in a total of six sessions to help us quicken our search time and also extract exactly what we need. I am sure you realize the value of this course.

More details and registration for this free e-course on Power Searching by Google can be found at http://www.google.com/insidesearch/landing/powersearching.html

Become a Power Searcher; Get a Certificate:
When you pass out the sessions, a printable Certificate of Completion will be emailed to you.

Cool!

Register today. The sessions start on 10th July. Circulate this blog post to your friends please.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: