Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Did you earn from Blogdash.com

If I remember correctly, I received a direct mail from Blogdash.com asking me to register my blogs with them. Blog dash acts as a platform for bloggers and product/service owners to increase outreach.

I don't know why such a confusing word is used! It could have been a simple blog marketing or brand awareness enhancing opportunity which would have attracted more bloggers to explore the possibilities of earning money by blogging.

As a problogger, I don't leave any stone unturned; I registered one of my blogs onemoresales.com. Thus far, it has been viewed only once by prospective advertisers.

I wonder what is the success stories of fellow probloggers.

Care to share your experience with blogdash.com?
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: