Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2012

How to become a problogger and earn money blogging?

A few hours ago, a leading hair stylist posted a question to one of the discussions that I started in Linked in.

I was a bit surprised to his question as he is already a successful businessman in the beauty industry.

I did reply to his question to the best of my knowledge about earning money by blogging. I expect the discussion in Linkedin to continue for some more time.

Interested in joining the discussion and contribute to it? If so, pleasy click on the link below.

Thanking you in advance.

http://www.linkedin.com/groupItem?view=&gid=2424778&type=member&item=172143089&commentID=100386542&report.success=8ULbKyXO6NDvmoK7o030UNOYGZKrvdhBhypZ_w8EpQrrQI-BBjkmxwkEOwBjLE28YyDIxcyEO7_TA_giuRN#commentID_100386542

Here, you can see who Jerry Lee is.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: